(Reblog this post please)
This project is scheduled for one year. Every day I will take a picture in one of the cities of the world during this year. Nobody has ever done such a thing.
January, 1 – Moscow
January, 2 – St. Petersburg
January, 3 – Kiev
January, 4 – Budapest
January, 5 – Wien
January, 6 – Prague
January, 7 – Berlin
January, 8 – Warsaw
January, 9 – Minsk
January, 10 – Helsinki
January, 11 – Stockholm
January, 12 – Oslo
January, 13 – Copenhagen
January, 14 – Amsterdam
January, 15 – London
And so forth…
I’m going to take pictures with an instant camera (for example with Polaroid). The pictures will be uploaded to the special site once a week. There will always be a model in the centre of the picture but the background will change to a different city every day. Therefore you will also be able to watch the appearance of the model change during this year.
One year after the start of the project I am going to publish the book with these pictures and to organize exhibitions in different countries. Both you and I have a chance to participate in this global project. Everybody who helps to get $50000 for this project will be mentioned on the site, in the book and at the exhibitions. No project like this has ever been carried out. It appears to be a test in a way.
ONE DAY – ONE CITY – ONE PHOTO
It is a unique project. I am going to spend one year travelling about all the cities of the world. I will see a new city every day. I will be in need of money for the tickets, food, advertising my project, for hotels and camera film. Some force majeure events may also require money. I will have to forget about healthy sleep. I will see 365 cities in 365 days. I will have to do impossible things to carry such a project out.
I will also blog about my impressions of every city in the special section of the site.
What You Get
Everybody who helps to get $50000 for this project will be mentioned in the special section of the project site. If you have your own site or blog it will also be mentioned. Therefore the link to your site or blog will be posted on our highly populated site.
1. If you contribute $25 or more you will be mentioned on the site as well as in the book and at exhibitions.
2. If you contribute $105 or more you will be blogged about (in Twitter, Facebook, VK).
3. If you contribute $255 or more any message you wish will be printed on the T-shirt of the model. It may be, for example, your name, your wish to your nearest and dearest or your site address.
4. If you contribute $500 or more you will get the book with the project pictures and my signature as soon as it is published.
5. If you contribute $750 or more you will get three books with the project pictures and various exclusive project souvenirs (stickers, T-shirts, cups, baseball caps etc.)
6. If you contribute $1000 or more you will get a chance to be in one of the pictures together with the model. This picture with you in it will be posted on the site, published in the book and also exhibited.
7. If you contribute $2100 or more you will get an invitation to an exhibition of the project and an invitation to stay in my house for a week. I will organize a special photo session for you. I will publish the exclusive book with your pictures and my signature specially for you.
8. If you contribute $3000 or more you will get a special expensive present from me when I close the project.
9. If you contribute $10500 or more the link to your site or the site of your company will be posted on the home page of my highly peopled site. You will be also mentioned in several interviews.
If you contributed, for instance, $500 you will also get all the presents and prizes for lesser contributions.
$50000 is the minimum sum that I really need. If you help me to get more it will be really great. It will also give me a chance to give every of you some present.
There will be give-away contests organized on the site. There will be distributed cameras, T-shirts, cell phones, books and other prizes.
Other Ways You Can Help:
1. “Share” this campaign on your website or blog.
2. Follow 365 CITIES on Twitter (http://twitter.com/365cities).
3. Support 365 CITIES on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/365-CITI
4. Support 365 CITIES on VK (http://vk.com/mycities).
5. “Like” this campaign (http://igg.me/p/36152?a=203265&i=shlk).
5. Reblog this post.
5. Invite your friends.
Thank you for helping us! And please reblog this post!